February 25, 2008

Newborn baby "L"

Well baby "L" was 5 weeks old when i photographed her and boy she was wide awake! Trina I have only skimmed the top of the session lol, I still have to edit all of the family ones and her in her blessing dress, oh and of course design an adorable baby announcement. I hope you like them! The first one I am posting both color and black and white just to give you an idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and last but not least for now, in soft color.
Photobucket

2 comments:

AmyPoll February 25, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

You do wonderful work...I have already contacted you and will do a shoot in the spring. I don't know if you like suggestions, but in the newborn pictures, if you have the parents wear all black and long sleeves, they focus more on the baby and the parents hands holding him rather than the parents arm etc...don't take offense to this, they are beautiful pictures, I just thought I would give you a suggestion to make them even better.

Marissa Vargason February 25, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Amy, no offense what-so-ever, I love feedback! Im excited to take some pictures of your family in the spring, honestly I cant wait until we dry out, Im ready for spring already! Thanks for the tip, I will definitely do that, I have a newborn shoot Wednesday, so I will give it a try! Thanks for the comment :)

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP