March 15, 2008

Little Cherry Blossoms Grand Opening

They have the neatest things! This store carries Petunia Picklebottom, See kai run, jack and lily, the tea collection and more! They have the most unique baby gifts, blessing outfits and toys I have seen. If you are looking for a unique gift look no further! They also have the most adorable outfits to take pictures in if you are looking for something unique. I loved how they had floor puzzles and everything. My son loved there toys, matter of fact he bought the neatest toy from Melissa and Doug, it was a build your own race car. He and his daddy sat down and built it last night it was so cute. Anyways, check out their store at 184 Historic 25th street in Downtown Ogden, its just right by boutique Ume, which you should frequent as well. Here are a few pictures....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jamie March 15, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

looks great, I wish I could have been there for the opening!! I'm going to have to make a trip there for sure though!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP