March 22, 2008

Mini Sessions

I have had some people express some interest in mini sessions. Mini sessions are sessions that are half the time (30 minutes) and half the cost ($25). I should have my studio set up in the next 2 weeks. It will be located in West Layton. Due to the interest in these sessions, I am going to start booking for mini sessions. Please email me at marissavargason@gmail.com, if you are interested in scheduling a time for these mini sessions. Also I have had many families wait until the spring months to book when the weather is nicer, if you would like to book ahead so you can have a date saved, please contact me at the above email address as well, also in your email please let me know a day that works best for you. If you prefer sessions outdoors, these sessions usually take place in the early evening so we dont have shadowing.
Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

What a bargain!!! Happy Belated Birthday From Your Brother!!!

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

What a bargain!!! Happy Belated Birthday From Your Brother!!!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP