April 5, 2008

Project Childhood

This is an amazing event going on and I encourage any other photographers reading my blog to get involved in this! Its amazing. Now I need your help! I am looking for a couple of children whose parents are unable to afford photographs of their children. Project childhood is about capturing the essence of children through photographs. Since I love photographing children this is a perfect fit for me! So babies, toddlers, children it doesnt matter as long as I can capture the essence! Please email me at marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com. Im doing this on the honor system so if you know of a child or children that would be perfect for this please have their parents contact me. Again, this is truly on the honor system, so lets remember how wonderful it would be to these parents who are unable to afford something like this and lets set them up with the best gift of all, a memory of their child. Also the family of the chosen children will receive photographs from their session. This is during the month of April only so time is of the essence. For more information about this project please visit www.projectchildhood.com.

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP