April 20, 2008

WANTED........

Im in need of some models. I have some creative ideas I would love to explore and if you are up to it please contact me. Heres the scoop. The sitting fees will be free, and you will also receive 1 11x14 of your choice from the session. You will need to sign a model release though as these images will be used on my website. Okay so here is what Im looking for....first come first serve. I will check both my email and blog comments. Oh and most of the locations are either in Davis, or Weber Counties, but Im definitely wanting to explore downtown salt lake city for my urban shoots!

(2 at least) Twins of any age, girls, boys, girl/boy, doesnt matter to me :)
(2 at least) Maternity sessions need to be between 32 and 34 weeks, if you will be there soon, we can schedule ahead.
(1 more) Kids for urban shoots. Any age really as long as you are up for my urban looks!
(2 ) Seniors. Either graduating in 2008 or 2009.
(1 more) Couples. Any age really.
(Full) Families.
(2 at least) Engagements. Common I know wedding season is coming up!

Okay so again first come first serve! Just contact me and we will work you in my schedule. Especially for the children since some of my ideas definitely are for the outdoors, it will be weather pending :)

4 comments:

AmyPoll April 21, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

I would love to be considered for any of the categories that we would fit into...family, couple, or kids (family of 5...three kids ages 8 (boy) 6 (boy) and 3 (girl)

Natalie Redd April 21, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Would love to be considered as well! Especially for the family shot. If you need pictures of us let me know.

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Marissa,
You did my baby at five weeks and everyone loves it! You also did some with my older children, we loved working with you and if you can use our family for anything we would love to be your canvas!
Trina

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Marissa,
you photographed my baby at 5 weeks old and everyone loves it! You also shot my older kids,my family would love to be your canvas if you can use any of us!
Thank You,
Trina Simpson

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP