June 13, 2008

Coming soon.....

On Monday I am going to do a post about an upcoming model search. Im in need of models to revamp my website and portfolio as well as try some different ideas Ive had stirring in my head. I will need models of all ages and sexes, so if you are interested please check back Monday for a list of exactly what I need. I have done this in the past and some people end up wanting to do it and then never follow through, and that ends up taking a spot for someone else, so please only serious inquiries. You will be compensated for modeling and you will receive the session free, as well as a print credit in the amount of $25. For my print prices please visit my website at www.marissavargasonphotography.com and click on info and pricing. If you are interested you are more than welcome to email me today and I can set you up under some categories, otherwise I will have the "official" list up on Monday.
Thanks!

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP