August 13, 2008

Photography News.....

Things are in full swing and fall is approaching rapidly! This is the season for family pictures and getting ready for Christmas cards, Im working on some layouts, and I am also going to start a poll so if you could vote for the size that you think would be most popular as a Holiday card I would appreciate it! As for sessions, Im starting to book up fast so to secure a spot for your session for the holidays please book in advance I am taking a limited number of sessions to insure that my clients receive my full attention. You will need to schedule your session by the end of November to guarantee your pictures in time for the holidays. I will still be doing some sessions in December but a limited number and if you are interested in doing a newborn session in December, contact me.

Seniors!!!! Im in need of senior reps from high schools in the Weber and Davis Counties. You will receive a free session and Senior rep cards to hand out to your friends, for every friend that books a session with me you will receive a reward a CASH reward woohoo who doesnt like money! So contact me early as I will only be taking a limited number of reps from each school!

Last but not least if you are waiting for prints Im so sorry it has taken longer than normal things have been hectic and between batteling a cold and catching the flu, Im just now getting caught up, thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP