September 23, 2008

My baby girl is turning 2!!!

You know what that means right? Yep time to have another!!! Lol. Okay so I have some upcoming sessions that I refer to as "trash the cake" these are a typical one year old session where we do regular photos first and then we have them trash the cake and take pictures! Its way fun! I have had a lot of people ask about this so I decided to do a session with my now two year old, granted one year olds will be a lot different than she was, she didnt get to do this at one, so she is doing it now :) Oh and usually babies dont wear shirts (so they dont blend in the background like my little one did) but who cares right? She is freaking cute!!!












7 comments:

Megan September 23, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

haaaa.. Love them, she looks so stinkin cute.

Joye September 23, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

She looked at you yay!!! They are way cute! Happy Birthday "B"! I know it is early but it is better then late...lol. I can not wait to do "J" trash the cake.

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

OH MY. These are to die for! So dang cute! I love em. Thanks again for talking with me. You are so sweet. Your little girl is adorable! My daughter had the same cake I think....Ha...ha... Nothing better than homemade!

TinaBean September 23, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Ok, I LOVE that turqoise had....did you make that? I might have to have you make me one if you did :). Your daughter is adorable.

Margaret September 23, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

So cute! Looks like she's being so dainty and careful with the cake!

Anonymous September 24, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

These are fantastic, as are ALL of your photos. You have a serious eye for photos and talent beyond!

FABULOUS!

Ann September 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Marissa I love them. I really like the last one. So much character! Way to go!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP