November 5, 2008

Just a reminder.....

I only have a few remaining sessions for November. If you would like Pictures for Christmas cards my final date to do orders for those is November 30th. I will be taking a limited number of sessions in December due to the holidays and my kids being on break. I will always fit your newborn in so call me if you are interested in a newborn session. I also have studio spots available for children as well if you are wanting christmas pictures of them for the holidays. Cut of dates for those is December 10th. A reminder my prices will be changing beginning January of 2009, I will also be offering discs with my studio sessions as well as my outdoor sessions. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. If you are concerned on pricing you may book in advance for future 2009 sessions at the old price.
Thanks Everyone!!! and dont forget to enter my contest by clicking the link on the side bar!

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP