December 1, 2008

Drumroll please......and the winner is....

Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 15:42:53 UTC

Okay number 11 you are the winner!!!!

Natalie!!! yay! I tried to reprint your quote but duh me I have a copyright he he so I cant even copy my own images lol. Okay Natalie contact me to claim your prize! marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com For all others who entered thank you so much! Ill be running more and more contests each month in addition to specials in the new year! Good specials! Im going to kick off the new year with Trash the cake and one year old specials! So if you have a baby turning one in the new year stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

I do I do! I have a baby turning 1 in the new year...:) yea!!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP