December 20, 2008

Last minute success....

Thats what I like to call it! I love to work under pressure and when I received a call from this wonderful family wanting to do some last minute Christmas card pics I was thrilled! Then came Friday, the day of pics and the day of the STORM!!! No! I didnt want snow! but we had a back up plan! So we ended up shooting some indoors and I feel we got some amazing portraits! Im hoping mom will agree!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

whats A STINKIN darling family!!!
so photogenic. :)
way to go on the LAST MINUTE thing---you always pull that stuff off and people would never know. great job Marissa!

Chele December 21, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

If she's not happy she's nuts. LOL!

Beautiful girls and pics!

Ann December 21, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Love them, I love the black and whites with the white background, one of my faves!

bre December 22, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

So cute! The last picture is so pretty. I love it!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP