January 30, 2009

7 days new........

This baby girl was so cute!!!!! she was very cooperative when we moved her even though she wanted to sleep. I have to add that the newer your baby is when you do pictures the easier it is to get these different shots, and to have them curled up! Lisa, thanks so much for contacting me and yes the basket shot was a tad different lol thanks for letting me express my art through your beautiful daughter. And for all of those interested, Lisa made the tutu and the hairbow!!! Isnt it to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without Further ado, baby H's debut!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

AHhhhhhhhhhhh!
I am in luv!
totally In luv! Basket? panties?

wow!!!!

Megan January 30, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Yep! Me too.. Love them all.

TinaBean January 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

I love them enough to want to have another baby girl! YIKES! Such a cute baby and the CUTEST little accessories you have on her! WOW!!

Chele January 31, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Oh My! These were just precious Marissa.

Becki January 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I LOVE them! I think they all turned out so cute. The basket is darling and I love the diaper cover picture! Great work as always. Thanks for letting me watch :)

Jen Story~Storybook Photos January 31, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Those are so cute! Great job!

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

OH I LOVE THEM ALL! It makes me want a girl again! :)

Karina January 31, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

you are SO good at newborns! She is so adorable, I love them all!

Alvord Photography February 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

So, so, cute! I love them. The egg basket is fantastic.

Margaret February 3, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

So cute, cute, cute!!!!

Nikki February 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Cute newborns! They are so tiny, I want one! :)

Becky Palmer February 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

oh wow oh wow oh wow! Love love love these

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP