January 18, 2009

Another Newbie.....

I love to take pictures of newborns, Im sure you have all heard me oooh and awe about newborns. I love their pureness, their ability to bend like in the womb, their wrinkles, flakey skin, belly buttons i just love them!!!! Anyways Ill quit yapping and post some eye candy, no one likes rambling :)

Oh! Dont forget to leave me questions for my one year anniversary! I will be answering questions around Wednesday so let me know what questions you have :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

look at that SMIRK---he looks like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar....lol!!
cute marissie!!!!

:)

TinaBean January 19, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

ok love that first pic...did you make that blanket/wrap...or where did you get it?! and i love his little hat (did you make that too?) Sweet baby and good job.

Ann January 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Fabulous as ever! Great Job.

Melissa Papaj Photography January 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Very good work Marissa! You get better and better every post!

Liz Applegate January 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I'm with you Tina -- where did you get that cute wrap? I have been looking for something like that. I really love the first one. You are so good.

Captured Moments Photography January 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

These are so nice! You have a great talent! Love how crisp and sharp these are. The colors are great too!

Karina January 20, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

you are so good with newborns!!!! Love that hat and love that last one with the little grin... so cute.

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP