January 1, 2009

Kicking off the new year and introducing......{special expired}

Well 2009 is in full swing and I couldnt be more excited, big things are coming this year and Im ready! To kick off the new year I am offering a free 10x10 print with a coordinating easel FREE with any one year trash the cake session or newborn session booked within the next two weeks. Its easy, all you have to do is email me with your requested date and thats it :) If you are expecting, just email me your estimated due date and Ill mark you down then you just need to contact me and come in within the first 2 weeks of your newborns life. 7-10 days being optimal. My new price list is going to be listed on my blog under pricing, this will serve as an easy reference.

Now Introducing......K! She was seriously the sweetest little thing!!! She was so patient, and didnt fuss much at all, and one of my quickest newborn sessions yet, in less than an hour! I love the interaction with mom and dad you can see their admiration for her. Thanks so much you guys and congratulations again, you have such a beautiful family!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous January 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

beautiful job, beautiful baby!

Anonymous January 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

OK! That offically made my eyes water. :) Beautiful beautiful baby....not to mention family---wow!!
thank you for letting me come watch you do this session, I LUVED watching!!
you are amazing Marissa---when I grow up I wanna be you!

Megan January 1, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Love them.. Good job. Hello little grin on the last one. Precious.

Becky January 1, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Beautiful!

TinaBean January 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Ahhh.....LOVE THESE! They are all perfect. You're the bomb :).

Megan January 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Oh and that third one looks just like the dad. Same face for sure. Love love these. Great job.

Laney January 11, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

These are just about the sweetest pics ever, sooo cute.

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP