February 6, 2009

Clarify......{manual class}

Ive had a few questions on the manual class so I wanted to clarify :)
we will be covering the following information:
~Aperature, ISO, and shutter speed
~The different shooting modes on your camera
~Shooting in manual
~The different Metering modes such as center weighted metering etc.
~The different focusing modes as well as back button focusing.
~White balance modes
~Any equipment questions you may have (this includes prime lenses, zoom lenses etc.
~Any additional questions you may have on your camera.

*You will want to bring with you to the class your camera and camera manual.
Please email me at marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comments:

Becki February 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

That is so great you are teaching a class on manual! Ever since you taught me I haven't shot in anything else and I LOVE the results I am getting!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP