February 25, 2009

Photo Jewelry

Im going to start offering Photo jewelry. I will have 2 styles of necklaces one having two sizes of photo pendants. I have one ready to post a pic of and the other necklace is a glass pendant (as soon as they arrive I will post a pic of one)
Photobucket
This is a necklace that is 21 inches long and the pendant shown here is 2x2. The other pendant size that is offered is 1.5x1.5 for those that want something a little smaller. These necklaces can be purchased by anyone, you dont need to have a photography session with me in order to purchase a necklace. Beads and charms on the necklace will vary, you can either buy one I list, or tell me the colors you would like in your necklace. The price for the above necklace as well as the 1.5x1.5 pendant are $30. If you would like them shipped please add $3 to ship. The glass pendant is on a ball chain and the price on that will be $18. Please email any inquiries to marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

WOW!! I love it. That is a great gift idea especially for Mother's Day. I will have to give my husband some hints. Or better yet you could tell him you have a great gift idea for me...lol!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP