May 26, 2008

News....

No, Im not pregnant! I bet my husband just let out a huge sigh of relief :) My blog is going ot get a face lift and Im super excited!!!!! I have lots of posts coming up this week so bare with me! I also started a personal blog for those of you interested. I figured that a lot of personal friends and family visit my photography blog, so why not start a family blog ha! Twice the reading twice the fun! So stop on over to www.vargasons.blogspot.com (or click the link the the right titled my personal family blog) and see all the fun and news over there as well! This blog will get a makeover definitely when I have time :) As for those of you looking for pictures of Emil, ha, yeah right, you know he hates pictures!

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP