May 17, 2008

Websters








Awe this family was so cute! Their children had the most gorgeous eyes! Little "P" had the cutest dimples ever!!!! I was so jealous. Anyways here is a sneak peak for you guys, thanks for being so patient and easy to work with, you guys are the reason I love my job! You also went with crazy ideas that sound ackward but look great hence the pic of the kids crawling up the stairs :) Sheesh theres a lot, I guess I could have left some a surprise. I have some of the two of you alone as well that Im still editing with a ton of others. Thanks again!



1 comments:

Ann May 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Marissa, those look great. You really captured the family fun. Beautiful family and beautiful images.

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP