June 25, 2008

Yay, I love UPS!


Well our wonderful UPS Lady came today and brought me a surprise, my new 85mm 1.8. I ve been excited to try this as Ive heard its a must in your camera bag. So I ordered it. Of course I didnt have any kids around, and since our doggy was not getting any public attention, I decided to post a pic of my pup! She is such a good doggy! This is using my 85mm at 5.6 so I can only imagine what it does fully open. No pp'ing on this either, its straight from the camera, love it, its fast and tack sharp! Thanks fellow photogs for the recommendation!
Oh and definitely click on the image to enlarge it, it doesnt do justice small :)

2 comments:

MomStillLearning June 30, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Hey, just found your blog! Love the pup pic..and Yay! for a new camera (even though I don't understand the lingo, lol)

Art Photographs August 1, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

I bet you're loving this lens. It's my fav and I use it 95% of the time!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP