July 6, 2008

Long time no post....

Where have I been? Well Ive been setting up shop! I received my lighting and was getting everything set up in order to do maternity, newborns and babies in my studio! I still have a lot of tweaking to do, and this is where I need my valued clients! For a limited time I am doing studio sessions for free!!! Yay! Sessions will last approximately 30 minutes, this applies to maternity, newborn, baby and then a limited number of children in studio. First come first serve. This will help me establish a portfolio for studio lighting. If you have any questions on this please email me. I will be scheduling appointments for free studio sessions through the middle of August, after that comes my busy time getting ready for outdoor fall pictures, and then Christmas cards! Eek I know! I am still doing my previous model search for outdoor pictures as well. Thanks and here is my first session with my new indoor lights! What a cutie! Thanks Shiloh for putting up with my crazy spontaneous ideas, love ya!




Loved her little pony he he

0 comments:

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP