September 8, 2008

Availability

Ive opened up my schedule as wide as I could for the holiday season these are the following spots I still have open please see my schedule at www.marissavargasonphotography.com to view if there is a date that works for you.
September-6 sessions
October-8 sessions
November-11 sessions

My november is still pretty open but this time of year during the holiday season, things book up fast so if your interested email me as soon as possible at marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com

Please note that I will always squeeze in newborns since timing is crucial for curly and bendy pictures.

If you are in need of clothing ideas or location ideas please contact me for additional information.

1 comments:

TinaBean September 9, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

I love the pics of your girl in all the different finishes. She's so pretty!
PS-I did your tag...it's on my personal blog tinaandjake.blogspot.com

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP