December 23, 2008

The Expressions Collection.....

This is so exciting for me because I feel that we should be able to express ourselves. One of my favorite things about photography is getting to know my clients! I am excited to be offering this new product called expressions. You can take any picture at any age, and add their name, or characteristics about your child. These can be printed on canvas, or print, or mounted and displayed on an easel. Its a very fun product for milestones as well such as birth, 6 months, one year, 8 years, any age really! I have been pondering this idea in my head for a few days or so but when I took some pictures of Abbie (hope you dont mind Annie lol) it just all seemed to come together! I think the picture just spoke to me, as many do. So without further ado, here is an example.....Thanks Abbie for letting me display your beautiful mug all over my blog lol. And dont worry Autumn your next! Ps....Mike dont Freak...I know she isnt as old as she looks here, but watch out....the boys will be at your doorstep!
Photobucket

6 comments:

bre December 23, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

This is a really great idea too. What a pretty girl. She's gorgeous!

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

MARISSA---goodness sakes!
thank you for posting such nice things about Abbie. Mike is gettting the shot gun ready tho----so we will be prepared!

luv your work!

Anonymous December 24, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

THis is way cute Marissa. good job

Jenn December 24, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Such a cute idea, and I LOVE your storyboard collage! Let me know how much those are cause I would really be interested in getting one with a few of our family pics. By the way, I love how our pictures turned out, thanks SO much!! :)

Cleverly Triple December 24, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

you do such an amazing job. you're so creative. p.s. i love the new look of your blog.

Olivia StClaire December 26, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

This is such a great idea!! Love the portrait & what you did!!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP