December 26, 2008

For sale, my beloved friend......SOLD! {Thanks}

My confidant! lol. Im selling my trusty steed. My canon Rebel XT (350D). It has been an amazing part of my life and has brought me great things. Its just time for me and it to seperate.
If anyone is interested in this camera let me know, its great for those who want to take everyday pics, to those who are getting started in photography. Im also selling my Tamron 17-50 2.8 lens which I absolutely LOVE!!!!!!! I hate to even part but it will not fit on my new camera :( I use it all the time everyday in studio and out its an amazing lens. Im also selling my quantaray 18-200mm lens. Its great for actions, sports or portrait, whatever your desire. Email me if you are interested at http://www.marissavargasonphotography@gmail.com/.
Canon XT Camera for $350.00 includes box, manuals, battery, battery charger, 512mb memory card, usb cable, and all software. Ive had this for approximately 2 years.
Photobucket

Tamron 17-50 2.8 Aspherical lens for $300.00 with box, and manuals, also includes a 6 year warranty through Tamron. Lens is in excellent condition, Ive had it less than a year.
Photobucket

Quantaray 18-200mm lens manufactured by Tamron. Includes box, manuals etc. Asking $225.00
Photobucket

Always have to add, or best offer lol.

1 comments:

Kacee December 30, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

I will check with Chase and see if I can get your tamron 17-50. I really want it!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP