December 17, 2008

Gorgeous Rodeo queens and handsome cowboys!

All I can say is wow I had a great time photographing these guys! They were up for anything and the guys, I have to give it to you, you werent afraid to have your picture taken! Real men! Thanks so much you guys I seriously had a great time and how well mannered all of your kids were! It was freezing temps and you all did so well! Here is a sneak peak, there are so many I just did some quick collages. Special thanks to Annie! Yay thanks so much for helping me out, I seriously dont think I could have done 5 families in less than 2 hours without your help you rock!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Way cute Marissa! Love em all. Great job. It looked cold! I can't believe you got so many smiles out of them. I am a BABY when it comes to the cold!

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Way cute Marissa! Love em all. Great job. It looked cold! I can't believe you got so many smiles out of them. I am a BABY when it comes to the cold!

Ann December 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Marissa, these are FABULOUS! Love them. Very spontaneous and creative. Love it :)

TinaBean December 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Oh, what a FUN and awesome shoot! It's fun to see something different. Good JOB! And cute cowboy/cowgirl family!

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

will walk many miles through snow covered hills with no shoes on------JUST to get a great shot!!!

you rock!!!!!!!
:)

The Playin' Lakins December 18, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Those are awesome!!! You did an awesome job and they look like they were having fun with it. Great work!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP