January 6, 2009

My go...at the Davis conference center

I had the opportunity to photograph this wonderful family, the thing I liked most was there interaction and they were very laid back. I love when families let down and have a good time! It shows if you are uncomfortable in your photos so I want people to feel comfortable and relax :) I am also posting a photo of a handsome man (aka hollywood) Im sure he will thank me later lol. I have a ton of pics you guys and tons of amazing and funny ones :) I wanted to post a few though so that you can take a look :)

On a side note this new year is full of amazing events for everyone! I will only be taking approx 3-4 sessions per week with the occasional exception :) If you are expecting, or know of an event taking place that you would like to book, if you could please email me and tentatively schedule (I know babies are very hard to predict when they arrive lol) it will help me to be a little more organized with my schedule and then I will be able to give my clients the time and attention they deserve. Thanks again everyone excited to venture into the new year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Mr Hollywood is my favorite HANDS DOWN!!!

:)
cute family!!!

Jules January 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

I absolutely LOVE the one of their legs and that adorable baby smiling!

As always Marissa, FABULOUS!

Margaret January 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

So fun, Marissa! Love the way you posed them!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP