January 12, 2009

5 Gorgeous girls......

Wow is all I can say. This family was blessed with their 5th daughter and I emphasize on the word blessed. They allowed me into their home to capture their new arrival at 4 weeks of age and how welcoming it was. Their girls were all so accomodating and polite it was so amazing! I was impressed to say the least and they are all stunning! Their dad has a long road ahead of him lol. Emily thank you so much, here is your sneak peak and there are a lot more to come.

Oh and if anyone knows a great way to have my photos look sharp on the web, can you please email me? It seems like they lose something when uploaded to blogger.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

My dad raised 5 daughters too---they will love haveing each other as they grow through life :)

they are just beautiful!!!

great work marissa...:)

TinaBean January 13, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

oh CUTE girls! Love them.

Karina January 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Beautiful girls... you did such a good job, these look great! Love that basket, so cute.

Margaret January 13, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

These are so adorable! Love the one of them all looking at the baby. Wow!

Chele January 14, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Beautiful girls and pics. That family has been so blessed.

Alvord Photography January 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Awww. This almost makes me want to have another baby. Great pictures capturing a beautiful little one. PS I also want to be you to.

Photo's by Shan January 14, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Marissa, these are beautiful!!!

Jen January 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Beautiful Marissa! I love them all! :)

Heidi J Photography January 14, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Gorgeous! Your talent is amazing!
Heidi J Photography
Utah Peas

Becki January 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

I love them! I love the color one of all 5 girls together and the individual shots are beautiful! As always, great work!

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

so pretty! all of them. lucky parents! great job.

The Playin' Lakins January 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Those are awesome, as always! You do such great work! Everyone has raved about the pics you did for me. What a cute bunch of girls. Their dad really is in for major trouble!

Colene January 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE these photos!!!! I love the way you make your photos pop! so very beautiful!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP