February 8, 2009

Lets talk studio.......

I am doing mini sessions!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! and at a price that cant be beat!!!!! {which is awesome in this economy!} There is no set theme but felt that this would be an awesome time to do Easter pictures!!!! Easter comes early this year so it will still be chilly outside. Okay here are the details.....I will only be taking a maximum of 24 participants...Thats it.
Price: $50.00 {yes I KNOW, I have LOST it}
~includes 25 minutes of photo bliss (trust me this alone is worth it lol)
~10 high resolution images on a cd
~special print and product pricing for mini sessions
~Gallery of images to choose your 10

The dates are for Friday March 20th, and Saturday March 21st and will be held in my studio in syracuse.

*special is for one subject if you have additional children the cost is $75 for up to three children and $100 for more than 3 kids. This also allows more high resolution images as well 45 minutes of photo bliss.
**These studio sessions are not meant for trash the cake, or for newborn sessions it is just too hard to rush those novelty sessions :)

First come first serve basis. Please email me to reserve your spot today. I will be scheduling every 30 minutes for singletons and 45 minutes for siblings. Email me with your preferred date.

AND THE KICKER!!!!!!!!

Im giving a session away for free!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!! I love free stuff :) Okay to enter leave your name and email address in a comment. If you are interested in a session you can still email me to book your time and if you are chosen you still have a time best suited for you :) and for free!!!! Okay tell one tell all!!!!! you never know if Ill add more fun FREE stuff in the mix so post about it do what you have to to win free goodies!!!!!!!

33 comments:

~Cmac~ February 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Ooooo, pick me! Pick me!
Name: Christina McLauchlin
E-mail: cmclauchlin@gmail.com

Stacie February 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

This is awesome! I just sent an e-mail to reserve a spot in March, so you have my address! Just wanted to enter for the giveaway too. :)

Just the three of us February 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

We would love to win!
Name: Jennifer Leatherow
E-mail:jleatherow@hotmail.com

archiecrew February 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

We would love free pictures. Especially because yours are so cute! Pick me!
Trisha Archuleta
email: trishajarchuleta@yahoo.com

Melissa February 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

FREE?!?!?

Sheesh, twist my arm. I'd love a free session for my little dude.

Melissa Black
trevnmel@comcast.net

Becki February 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

If I have had my baby by then, I want a session! I'd also be interested in the giveaway too :)

Becki Groves
beckigroves(at)gmail(dot)com

Channa February 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

We would ♥ a session! We haven't had our photos taken since our wedding and I have been thinking about doing them for a such a long time.

Channa Dalton
{channadalton@gmail.com}

Thanks!

Nicole February 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I would love a free session! How generous of you to offer a freebie!

Name: Nicole Reid
Email- nicoley517@hotmail.com

Nikki February 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I'm in! nikkiholbrook02@hotmail.com

Ross and Aubrey February 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

You're the best!
Aubrey Wentworth
aubreyrosser@yahoo.com

Hailey February 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

i sooo need some new colorful pictures!! i would LOVE if i won!!

Hailey Sant
haileysant@hotmail.com

Allison February 10, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

We'd love a free session for our little guy. Pick us!
~ Allison Spencer
allispencer@hotmail.com

Meghan February 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I would love a free session!!

Meghan Robles
Joshandmeghan@msn.com

Taylor Made Family February 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Oh my gosh!!!! I loved loved loved what you did for my twin sisters baby. Priceless! Please enter me into your generous drawing! I'm crossing my fingers (and toes, eyes, and on and on)!!

Mandi Taylor

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Darling photos! I'm going to be giving you a call for sure! I hope I win!!!!
Melissa Rydman
melissa_rydman@hotmail.com

Kylee February 10, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Who can pass up an opportunity for FREE pictures? Not me!

Email: kyleesadler@msn.com

bre February 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

How exciting. Who doesn't love a free session!

breanne
bta11414@gmail.com

Joye February 10, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Ok ladies back off this one is ALLLL mine...lol.

Tanner and Kristin February 10, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Yeah! I'm so excited. I sent you an email just now to reserve a spot on the 20th. We'll be looking forward to it! I hope we win the freebies too!!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

This is great! I would love a free session for my little girl. Thanks again for meeting with us on Monday, Amy and I are excited!!

Stacey Lemmons
lemmonsbd@aol.com

Megan February 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Pick Meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Megan Fisher
megsmae@msn.com

carnahan fam February 13, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

That would be awesome!!
Lindsey Carnahan
bincarn@msn.com

Ginger February 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Yay! I have a new baby boy that needs pic's! You're awesome :o)
Ginger Neuteboom
jaybneuteboom@yahoo.com

Shelby February 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby February 15, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

I'd LOvE to WiN! I love to see what you coud do with my 3 yr old daughter and 4 month boy/ girl twins!
shelbysue22@gmail.com

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Your super sweet, hopefully I win! You've been so kind to Stacey and I, thanks for being our mentor!!!
Amy H.
ajhall@weberhs.org

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Your super sweet, hopefully I win! You've been so kind to Stacey and I, thanks for being our mentor!!!
Amy H. ajhall@weberhs.org

Fauset Photography February 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

How about me? :) You know how it is- when you're a photographer you never get pics of yourself. Take pity! :) LOVE your work!!!

Fauset Photography February 15, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

oh, email is fausetphotography@gmail.com

TinaBean February 17, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

OK!! Pick me....PICK ME!!!! I can't wait :).

Britney February 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I'd love to be entered into your free session contest!

Britney Barker
brit.barker@gmail.com

got my fingers and toes crossed. :)

Annie February 20, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

I ALWAYS LOVE MORE PICS OF MY KIDS AND ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!! PICK ME:)

Annie February 20, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

i guess i should leave my email so when i win you can get a hold of me...
anniehewlett23@hotmail.com

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP