February 17, 2009

Some updates

Ive neglected my poor bloggy (you should see my family one, we are still at Christmas eek!) I promise I will post pics and try to keep updated more but ive been really busy working on my studio yay! Okay so a few updates, as far as the manual class on 3/7 there are only 3 spots left!!! If you want to come but cant make it that day send me an email and ill put you on a list for our next manual class and send you an email when we open it up. Also for the business workshop we only have a few spots left for that one as well, its an all day workshop everything to know for your business and more, yummy templates and actions on a cd, and a fun dinner with a private room for a round table discussion!!! This place is said to be so good!!! Im excited to try it! I have new products that im getting ready to introduce as well so stay tuned for that :)

As far as my contest for a free photo session I will be announcing the winner Friday!!! So you have a few more days to enter if you havent already. I only have 4 remaining spots for that as well and most of them being on friday so sign up now to reserve you spot.

Prices, prints and products.......my vendors are changing, things are looking in a new direction and I will be offering collections at killer prices....things will be a changing soon stay tuned.......

1 comments:

TinaBean February 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I WANT IN THE DRAWING! PICK me pick ME! :).

I've missed seeing your pics and hearing from you. Can't wait to see your studio sometime.

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP