February 20, 2009

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Okay using random.org the random number is 24 and comment number 24 is..........

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keep scrolling......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Shelby said...

I'd LOvE to WiN! I love to see what you coud do with my 3 yr old daughter and 4 month boy/ girl twins!
shelbysue22@gmail.com

February 15, 2009 1:19 PM



Yay Shelby!!!!! Ill be emailing you shortly and 4 month old boy/girl twins? Looks like I got my work cut out for me! Nothing is more fun than photographing twins!! Congratulations!


Stay Tuned for my next giveaway. Its kind of photography related but not. Its something very pretty. You can keep it or give it away as a gift......

hmm its a great mothers day gift.......EEEEEEEEEE I cant wait to post about it!


There are still 3 spots left for the $50 special grab them while its hot!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

oHHH Marissa the suspence....EEK!
:)

btw--that little boy is eatable!!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP