March 6, 2009

Come with me.....

As I bid my {farewell} to old things and move on to NEW!!!! Its bittersweet because i have loved my blogger, but to be honest Im ready for a more professional look and a more user friendly interface. Please bookmark all of your sites to visit my new blog at
www.marissavargasonphotography.com/blog
Its still a work in progress so bare with me as I continue to add information to my pricing and catagories. While your checking out the new blog dont forget to leave some blog love..Id love to know what you love and hate about my new blog. Check back soon as Im going to be posting some awesome new neclaces :)

4 comments:

Chele March 6, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Marissa,

The comment section isn't working on the new blog. Love the pics!

TinaBean March 7, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Yeah, I couldn't comment on your new blog but WHAT A SWEET NEWBIE!!! WOW. Your new blog looks sweet too. Good work.

Karina March 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

YAY!!! Awesome new blog! ... and of course would have love to have left a comment but nope still isnt working :(

Love the newbie pics... especially that third one where he is grabbing his toes!!

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

YA FOR YOU!!!
:)

luv U!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP