March 3, 2009

Someone is a year older....and a year more handsome!

This little guy made the track down from Wyoming to see me he was one of my very FIRST newborns!!! I still remember to this day one of his pictures that I loved of him on my wicker stool and his pouty lip lol. Its so fun to see kids ive photographed continue to grow! Im honored to do what I do it seriously is the best job ever!! Thanks so much Stacy, R is just adorable as ever and i had fun interacting with him! Lots of fun expressions for you to see soon on your gallery :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Until Next time
~Marissa~

10 comments:

Stacy March 4, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

Love them! Love them! Love them! I can tell I'm going to have a hard time chosing again. I'm super excited about these. Thanks!

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

What a darling little boy!!!
:)
I think its so cool he has followed you----pretty soon you will be doing his senior pics..:)

great work marissa!!

BigInJapan March 4, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Holy cow...great photos of R! Steph, we should go to Marissa sometime. - Jeremy (Stacy's BIL)

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

SO CUTE! I love them all what a cutie.

Megan March 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Ahhh so cute. I love them all.

Karina March 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

OH HE IS A CUTIE! I of course love them!

TinaBean March 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I like the first one...and I also love that one with him and the little truck.

Margaret March 6, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

He is so adorable! What a cute little face! :)

Alvord Photography March 6, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

These are so good! My favorite is the one where he is playing with the truck.

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Thoes pictures as so cute! I have been trying to work on my white! Thank you for the comment you lleft on my blog!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP