January 15, 2009

Last call! Going going gone! {expired}

This is a friendly reminder that if you book a newborn session, or one year trash the cake session you will receive a free 10x10 print, or collage and a matching easel yay!!!! Its easy, just email me and set a date and thats it! So for those of you procrastinating stoppit and email me :)

Also spaces are filling up fast for the beginner, and photoshop class on Saturday January 31st! The classes will be held in South Ogden. They are both wonderful classes taught both by myself and Ann Montgomery from Anniemations Photography. So if you are wanting to learn some things nows the time :) Email me with any questions!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I can't wait for Charlee's trash the CAKE....ahhhhh! I will order one of those o.n.e story boards too on a easel...YAY!

Manual Photography Course Sign up

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP